A serving tray for onestar press
Fiberglass (Antique parchment)
Silkscreen Printing (dishwasher safe)
Diameter: 12 inches - 30,5 cm
Price: 75 €
- Fiberglass was invented, initially used for the purpose of thermal building insulation.
- Charles and Ray Eames mass produced their iconic Fiberglass chair with Herman Miller, Inc.
- Camtray (now renamed as Cambro) began manufacturing Fiberglass trays in Huntington Beach, CA.
- onestar press invited Lawrence Weiner to design an open editioned serving tray produced by Cambro.
- Lawrence Weiner used his trademark font and came up with the following text : AS OFTEN AS NOT.
- The artist then concludes: LET US GET SOME DRINKS ON THE TRAY!